Recognizing and making meaningful use of design leeway
The annual financial statements are not only the basis of the tax return, but they also present your company to banks, customers and competitors. In addition, it is important to avoid risks that can trigger tax audits.
You will not receive your annual financial statement from us without comment, because we ask the necessary and right questions. The annual financial statement has the task to check the current accounting, to adjust it and then to make the right statement to the outside. We involve you as an entrepreneur in the preparation of the financial statements and work out solutions for the long-term organization of your company.
We prepare tax profit calculations and annual financial statements for companies of any legal form. In particular, we also offer annual financial statements for partnerships with proper capital account development and for corporations (including selected non-European companies). For freelancers, we recommend our special income statement with attached capital account development.
We are also happy to prepare the annual financial statement on the basis of your own company accounting. In particular, we can assist you with the following reports and financial statements:
- Preparation of and assistance in the preparation of annual financial statements and interim financial statements in accordance with commercial and tax law
- Opening balance sheets
- Annual financial statements for sole proprietorships, partnerships, corporations and associations
- Profit and loss accounts in accordance with § 4(3) EStG (Income Tax Act)
- Statements of assets and liabilities
- Liquidation balance sheets
- Explanatory reports
- Electronic disclosure